- Second level international Mathematics Olympiad was held on 12 Feb 2012 at Him Academy Public School, Hira Nagar, Hamirpur. The result of second level IMO exam is as under:
Sr. NO Name of Students State Rank International Rank 01 Master Dhruv SIngh,Cl IV 10 1111 02 Miss Gayatri Samal, Cl V 21 2254
- CBSE Certificate of Merit on the basis of outstanding performance and obtaining Grade A1 in all the five subjects ( excluding additional 6th subject) opted by the candidate in All India Secondary School Examination, 2012.
(a) Miss Madangi Ramakrishna (b) Miss Sugandhi Sharma
- First in Inter APSs English Debate Competion held on October 2012. (Cluster Level)
- Principal,APS Yol Cant Mr. A K Ambastha was awarded National prize 'SHIKSHA RATTAN PURASKAR' (Certificate of Excellence for meritorious service, outstanding performance and remarkable role) by Dr Bhishma Narain Singh former Governor of Tamilnadu & Assam during seminar on Role of Education in Modern India on 30 Oct 2012 at New Delhi.
- National Level Inter School Essay and Speech Contest 2012 was organised by The Indian Public School, Dehradun on 01 Nov 2012. Our two students MIss Sayami Bhardwaj D/O Sh Rakesh Kumar and Miss Reetu Chauhan D/O WO Jai Pal of class X & XI respectively, participated in this competition. The result of above competotion ia as under:-
Sr. No Name of Students Position Cash prize 01 Miss Sayami Bhardwaj II 51,000/- 02 Miss Reetu Chauhan Consolation 10,000/-
Both students were awarded with certificate of merit and prizes by the Indian Public School, Dehradun.
- Master Satyam Kumar Singh S/O Hav Manohar Kumar Singh of class VI-D has been selected for National level painting competition being held at Noida (UP) on 12th Dec 2012. The Painting competition is being organised by SJVN Ltd.
- National Cyber Olympiad was conducted on 4th Oct 2012. One student of class VI , Gavin Chandel was selected for Second Level and his state rank is 6th.
- International Maths Olympiad was held on 17th Dec 2012. Three students of APS Yol Cantt were selected for second level International Maths Olympiad.