- The affairs of the school shall be conducted so as to promote self discipline, leading to decent and orderly behavior. This will maintain a high moral tone in the institution and to build up traditions that all good public schools cherish.
- The observance of rules of discipline and good behavior shall be pre-condition for a student's continuance in the school.
Striking Off Name From Rolls Of The School
The following are the reasons for striking off the name of a student from the rolls of the school :
- Non payment of School dues.
- If the defaulters fail to pay fees along with fine within one month of the expiry of due date, a second warning will be sent by the Principal to the parents and the child will be debarred from attending classes.
- If fee along with fine is not paid for two consecutive installments, the name of the child will be struck off the school rolls.
No student shall indulge in any of the following practices :
- Spitting in or near the school building except in spittoons provided by the school.
- Disfiguring or otherwise damaging any school property.
- Use of tobacco.
- Any form of gambling.
- Use of drugs or intoxicants.
- Rowdyism and rude behavior.
- Use of violence in any form.
- Casteism, communalism or practice of untouchability.
- Sexual harassment.
- Use of mobiles in school premises.
Form Of Disciplinary Measures
The following shall be the disciplinary measures adopted by the school for the students:
Fine may be imposed on a student in the following cases :
- Late Attendance.
- Absence from class without proper application from the parents or guardian.
- Willful damage to school property.
- Delay in payment of school fees and dues.
Students expelled from the school will not be re-admitted. Cases of students expelled from other schools will be referred to the Management Committee.
Where a student is rusticated, he/she will not attend the school till expiry of the period of rustication.
- In case of breach of discipline, a yellow card may be issued to students as a final warning prior to expulsion or rustication.
- It may be issued to students who are absent for six continuous days without prior permission.
- In case of continuous absence, a student's name may be struck off the rolls. However, he/she may be re-admitted by paying a readmission fee after receiving written permission from the Principal.